GSK Data Analytics (Consumer Healthcare) Apprenticeship - Higher (Level 4)
National Apprenticeship Service
Your duties might include:
- Conducting a range of analytical techniques to collect, organise and study data
- Making recommendations based on data insights to improve business performance
- Assist production of performance dashboards and a range of analysis reports
- Present the results of data analysis to a range of stakeholders making recommendations to drive decisions
- Apply the tools and techniques for data analysis, data visualisation and presentation
- Understanding how advanced analytics can be used to create competitive advantage in ever changing environment
You’ll be excited by the thought of:
- Building your data analytics skills and business knowledge
- Using your problem-solving skills and tools to provide creative, independent, solutions to support GSK’s strategy
- Further building your skills to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Have an opportunity to contribute to and be part of evolving consumer business
- Achieving Industry accredited qualifications that proves your excellence in data analyses tools
And when you complete your apprenticeship? You could be offered a role at GSK if you have demonstrated the skills and behaviours we look for in our locally grown talent. You could even go on to further study post programme whilst in a permanent role at GSK.
No specific skills required.
No specific qualities required.
To be eligible for our Finance Data Analyst apprenticeship, you will need:
- Must have achieved a minimum of 5 GCSE (or equivalent) at grades 5 (C+) or higher which must include English Language (not literature) and Maths at grade 5 (C+) or above
- Must also have/be predicted to achieve a minimum of 120 UCAS points from your top 3 A levels or equivalent (not including General Studies)
STEM subjects such as Maths, Physics, Chemistry, or Computer Science, or Economics etc may be considered as an additional preference.
Training Provider to be confirmed.
You will join a 2-year programme working in one of our consumer teams with a combination of on-the-job learning and a programme of training and development.
You’ll be working towards the Data Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship certification, the equivalent of the first year of university study.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
About the employer
Headquartered in the UK and with operations in 37 countries, we are one of the industry leaders, with an estimated seven per cent of the world's pharmaceutical market.
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.