Greene King Assistant Manager - Advanced Apprenticeship
GREENE KING PLC
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
Salary £23,000 - £26,000.
Local Pubs, where the Heart of the community come together. Where the real foundations are the people!
Our pubs are anything you want them to be – the places where friendships are made, where life is celebrated and where memories of friends and family are shared.
- As an aspiring leader, you will become our Assistant Manager in this great brand working with your General Manager to develop the team, growth of the business and of course Customer satisfaction.
- What’s more, your Greene King family will support you every step of the way recognising and rewarding your successes
About the Assistant Manager Role:
- Customer – A passion to deliver high service, leaving the customers with everlasting memories and an experience they are looking forward to returning to.
- Team - Fun and energetic you will have a natural flare to develop relationships with our customers, teams, and thrive on taking responsibility for the growth of the business being able to drive and deliver great results alongside your Management Team.
- Respect – You will set an example and standards in a respectful working environment. To drive results, a great working environment for team and great journey for your customers.
- Results – From previous management or supervisorial experience in hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding business acumen and driving the team to great results.
We Value You:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
- Work Life Balance
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- 33% Greene King Discount Card (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Flaming Grill, Chef & Brewer and Farmhouse Inns)
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses. Such as Management Development Programmes and NQVs
By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS.
Progression onto a full-time position.
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
- Helping the team by providing support, guidance and communicating on a day to day basis
- Finding out how you, and the team can improve
- Help develop the team so they can deliver what they need to
- Take ownership of the performance of the team when running the restaurant
- Help others with the changes required and support them through those
Keeping positive, even when things get tough.
No previous qualifications required but must have previous experience within Hospitality.
- Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship Level 3
- Functional skills in maths, English and ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.