We are looking to recruit a graphic design/animation apprentice.
Whether it’s creating social media clips or creating an explainer animation from the comfort of our offices, no project is the same and you’ll be able to get involved in the entire creative process, from scripting and storyboarding to producing and editing video content.
We run on an ethos of having fun and always thinking creatively. Our hours are flexible where you’ll have the ability to develop your strengths, learn new skills and really make the role your own. We’ll supply the latest software and equipment and as a creative team you'll be a key part in the production process. We’re looking for a creative individual who understands all things motion production to join our video team.
About the role:
Creating motion products for our awesome clients across the UK and further afield, you will be tasked with bringing ideas to life.
Having a good level of skills using some of Adobe CC software (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere Pro) is a must.
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Working on briefs to create images and animations for creative projects
- Creating creative assets for marketing materials for the company
- Taking part and contributing in Creative meetings
- Editing and producing video content
- Creating creatives for storyboards
- Using and developing skills in animation
- Keeping up with trends in the moving images
- Working with Creative Alliance on the apprenticeship training work
Further progression opportunities into employment and further education. Potential full time role for the right candidate.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good skills in graphic design (and preferable in animation) Portfolio needs to be provided
- A skill of bringing things to life
- Able to work to deadlines
- Calm nerves under pressure
- A team player with great communication skills
- Knowledge of cameras and production equipment
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and Reliable
- Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English, maths and IT are preferable or equivalent
- You will need to have a showreel or portfolio of your work, any portfolio with animation will be looked upon favourable
- Level 3 - Junior content producer standard
- Functional Skills if required