Garage Office Administrator Apprentice - Intermediate (Level 2)
Lomas Distribution Limited
UNIVERSITY OF DERBY
General administration duties including:
- Answering telephone
- Communicating with customers, supplier and our employees
- Maintaining computer databases
- Providing administration support for Service Department
- Filing and organising paperwork
- Use of email, spreadsheets and word processor
- Working as part of a small team
- Document scanning
- Learning to understand the repairing of vehicles and their various parts and serving regimes.
- Assisting with maintaining vehicle and other asset records.
- Issuing parts from our stores and keeping records
- Other administration duties to ensure smooth running of department
There is potential for permanent employment on completion of your apprenticeship.
Please consider how you will get to work each day.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good standard of education
- Excellent communication skills - good communicator
- Some experience with computer
- Willingness to learn
- Interest in vehicles and transport of goods
- You should have a good standard of maths & English, ideally GCSE grade 4/C or above or equivalent
Customer Service Practitioner level 2 apprenticeship, the company is also looking to hear from candidates who want to study towards Business Administration Apprenticeship level 3.
There may also be a possibility to study towards functional skills if you have not already achieved GCSE 4/C or above or equivalent.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.