Do you already hold the same qualification at this level or above? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Are you currently working in the same industry sector/ job role as this apprenticeship? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Do you hold a Grade D/Grade 3/ Level 1 or above in in both Maths and English? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Can you commit to a full-time apprenticeship for the next 12-18 months? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
Duties will include:
- Opening and distributing incoming mail
- Dealing with incoming emails
- General administrative support
- Processing invoices and orders
- Scanning and filing documents
Responsible for office equipment, IT systems in carrying out the routine administrative duties in the accounts function. The jobholder is responsible for providing general administrative support to the accounts payable and receivable, credit control and finance.
The jobholder is expected to work within the daily, weekly, monthly and annual routines of the accounts function following the guidelines set.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
The company is undergoing significant growth, so progression opportunities include across the growing business as well as progression opportunities onto a higher-level qualification.
- Good level of basic education in maths & English
- Basic knowledge of products sold by the branch
- Able to use basic IT packages and branch IT and administration systems
- Knowledge of office and operational areas health and safety procedures
- Good telephone manner
- Good communication skills
No formal qualifications required.
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.