Your role will be varied and will include:
- Assisting with the organisation of large events such as weddings
- Ensuring events run smoothly
- Greeting guests and directing them as required
- Waiting on at tables
- Preparing drinks & cocktails
- Any other duties as appropriate
There is potential for permanent employment upon successful completion of your apprenticeship along with a £1,000 bonus.
Please consider how you will get to work each day, work start/finish times may not coincide with buses.
This role will include some evenings and weekends. There is a £1,000 bonus for the successful completion of your apprenticeship.
- Good communication skills
- A team player
- Organisational skills
- Have an interest in working in the events industry
- A good work ethic
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)