Front of House Team Member
Origin Fine Foods
- Have, or be prepared to build, a level of understanding of food allergies/intolerances
- Informing customers of 'specials' and upcoming events
- Taking card and cash payments
- Preparing a variety of cold and hot drinks
- Up-selling appropriate products when appropriate
- Washing dishes
- Re-stocking shelves and fridges
This is an opportunity to train up to barista level by attending training courses with their coffee roasters (and work towards the certified SCA coffee skills programme. For the more creative individuals, you could be involved in planning and hosting events as well as having an input with in-store displays. A further level 3 qualification may be available for the right candidates if they wish to progress further.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Communication skills as well as being adept to working in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment is required.
- Patience and attentiveness are important personal qualities for this opportunity
- Teamwork is also essential, you must be able to work well alongside other servers, the kitchen and management teams
GCSE's or equivalents.
PARAGON SKILLS have the energy and experience to give you the edge in starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help energise you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to execute tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company's site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 3 in Customer Service
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.