As a Ground Floor Team Member Apprentice you will work across reception and food and beverage and support the efficient and effective running of your site. You will create a great first impression of our hotel to every guest. Your warm, genuine and friendly smile will help them to feel welcome and at ease. Working closely with colleagues every day, you will never stop striving to create a brilliant experience that keeps guests coming back for more.
- Checking guests in and out
- Actively resolving any issues or complaints to ensure no guest leaves unhappy
- Collaborating with other members of the team to hit targets
- Having a sound knowledge of all hotel products, the local area and services
- Implementing processes and systems to deliver efficiencies across the business
- Sharing best practice with the team to increase efficiency and guest satisfaction
We have an award-winning apprenticeship programme so you will be working towards your Hospitality Team Member level 2 Standard Qualification over the course of 15 months, alongside your day to day role.
If all of this sounds like you…. Apply today to start your Whitbread journey!
Ongoing support and progression.
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Solution focussed
- Ability to work in a team and on an individual basis
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Guest focussed
- A passion to deliver great service for every guest
- Willingness to learn
No qualifications needed, we will teach you everything you need to know!
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English