- Taking books both face to face and over the phone
- Taking food orders
- Serving food
- Bar Service
- Cleaning tables and setting them
- Excellent customer service to ensure that the customer experience is to a high standard
- Assisting other team members when required
The aim will be for you to remain as part of the team as a permanent member of staff and to progress further. There is an excellent opportunity to develop your career as encouraged by the business owner.
Will involve working evenings and weekends.
Will need to attend 1 day per week at Heart of Worcestershire College Worcester campus during term time.
- Good communicator
- Can work independently
- Ability to work well within a busy team
- Asks for help when unsure
- Passion for good food
maths and English GCSE or equivalent.
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional skills if required