Front of House Apprenticeship
Westgate Leisure Centre
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Customer Service Level 2 and work as part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers.
The job will involve:
- Ensure that the reception, and associated offices and storage area are kept clean and free from clutter
- Ensure all customer information is readily available
- Undertake duties as per the standard operating procedures laid out in The Everyone Active Management System
Offer a warm and friendly welcome every time and deliver a customer experience that generates customer compliments. We will want you to listen, value and respond to all comments made by customers.
Your duties as Receptionist Apprentice will include:
- Start shifts on time
- Wear uniform as per the company standard
- Ensure that the ‘Customer Care’ and ‘Bookings and Reception’ standards are delivered consistently as per the company procedures
- Deliver a customer experience that generates customer compliments
- Ensure knowledge of Site programmes, activities and special offers
- Ensure all ‘bookings and reception’ enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and effective way
- Financial transactions are complete without error
Promote 30 minutes of activity 5 times per week by providing a wide range of quality activities.
- Ensure all enquiries are dealt with using sales system as laid out in the companies’ standards
- Recognise opportunity of sales through enquiry
- Promote the concept of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week
Provide dedicated, qualified, well trained colleagues to support customers and make their Visits enjoyable.
- Attend Meetings as required
- Undertake Training as required.
- Help develop new members of the team
The programme is 12-15 months in duration and you will be employed on a fixed term 12-15 month contract. On successfully completing your Apprenticeship we would expect to be able to offer you continued employment and development opportunities.
Possible progression onto further qualifications and a full time job.
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Candidates must be passionate about wanting to work within the leisure industry and willing to work towards their apprenticeship.
No previous qualifications required.
- Functional Skills in English and maths
- Apprenticeship in Customer Service Level 2
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.