We have a simple philosophy – we employ great people that give great service; buy the best ingredients for homemade, freshly cooked dishes; serve generous portions at competitive prices and have restaurants full of character that are ideal for intimate meals to large get-togethers.
We offer our diners an extraordinary experience, they expect the package: great food, great drinks and great service!
As a member of front of house in our business, you will play a key role in providing amazing experiences for our guests.
What we look for in staff:
- A passion for working in restaurants and hospitality
- Enjoys being part of a vibrant team
- Good communication skills
- Ensuring top standards of customer service
- Taking customers orders, offering advice on decisions the customer may face
- Professionally fulfilling orders from customers to the highest standard
- Waiting tables
- Stock rotation and barrel changing
- Creative flair in specials
- Barista skills
What we offer:
- Great rates of pay with great opportunities for promotions
- Staff discount of 50% on food and soft drinks across all our sites
- 15% for friends and family
- 28 days paid holiday
- Extra cash for referral scheme
- Live in available
- Seasonal competitions and rewards
- Discounted/free food
Growing within our company and progression within the company.
- Previous experience desired but not necessary
- Working in a high pressure environment
- None required, maths and English will be assessed as part of the application process
- Level 2 Hospitality Team Member qualification
- Functional Skills maths and English if required