You will be required to learn and deliver all aspects of a full-service bar restaurant.
We will want you to learn about all food and drink products at the bar and be able to serve customers and deliver great service to them.
Duties will include:
- Greeting customers
- Taking orders
- Delivering meals and drinks
- Check backs
- Cleaning correctly
- Handling payments and appropriate communication skills with customers, colleagues, and management
There will be a full-time job for the right candidate, and we will also look to develop the candidate into a supervisory / management position.
- Good communication skills
- A willingness to learn and become part of a team
- Engagement with the apprenticeship programme
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
You will train in cellar management and will be offered the chance to study for The Wine and Spirit educational trust certificate.