You will be responsible for creating the perfect guest journey, bar and restaurant reservations and looking after our guests requirements throughout their visit. Your main responsibilities will be to either work in the bar or restaurant as well as working as part of a function or wedding.
We are looking for individuals with real passion for the industry and people. We need someone that will build strong bonds with colleagues and guests alike. The ideal candidate needs to have a vision the coincides with that of the company, but most importantly must be a proactive forward thinker.
Duties will include:
- Basic housekeeping
- Cleaning FOH areas
- Food running
- Waiting tables (eventually)
- Polishing cutlery
- Shadowing a fully trained team member
- Reception duties
- Hotel bookings
Candidate must be able to work evenings and weekends.
Possibility of full-time employment subject to successful completion of Apprenticeship.
- IT skills
- Communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Listening skill
- Team building skills
- Problem-solving skills
- A passion of delivering amazing customer experiences
- Be willing to learn, develop and improve own skills, whilst having the ability to progress and engage others
- Always attentive and proactive
- An excellent team player
- Be fun-loving, have a great character and enjoy the culture that our industry offers
- The opportunities of this venue are fantastic, and we are on the lookout for someone, who is as passionate as we are!
Minimum of 5 GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)