The Packet Inn are looking for are looking for enthusiastic, reliable and confident applicants to join their team as a Front of House Team Member. You will join a close-knit team, working as a team to serve up great food and drinks in a fun, friendly atmosphere. The successful candidate will be working towards gaining a Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Standard.
What will your day-to-day duties involve?
- Serving alcoholic and soft and hot drinks
- Taking food and drink orders
- Serving customers
- Maintaining a high level of customer service at all times
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Clearing tables and keeping general area clean
- Ensure you meet requirements in respect of COSHH, Licensing Laws, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
- You will also be required to keep up to date with all Apprenticeship work, and to have regular meetings (every 4-6 weeks) with the Regional Trainer to discuss your work
Possible progression onto Level 3 standard following successful completion of Level 2, progression available in house.
This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment.
Whilst on an apprenticeship an apprentice is entitled to an NUS card NUS Apprentice extra.
- Able to follow instructions but also show initiative
- Good communication skills
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and at speed
- Candidates must be flexible regarding working hours
- Enthusiastic approach to all aspects of work
- Excellent timekeeping
- Professional and presentable appearance
GCSE grade 9-4 (A*-C) in English and maths or equivalent qualifications.
- Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Standard