Duties will include;
- Serving customers in polite and friendly manner
- Keeping work areas clean and tidy
- Following instructions from senior staff
- Learning all aspects of the front of house job role
Working over a 7-day week and will include weekends and evenings.
To be discussed at interview.
- Common sense
- Hard work ethic
None required, maths and English will be assessed during the process.
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)