Front of House Apprentice
MUCKELL & MCNEILL LIMITED
HIT TRAINING LTD
The Dovorian has been known for its great service amongst locals and tourists for over 20 years. Under new management, we are looking to expand our Front of House team. We are offering an apprenticeship training program where you will learn the Front of House functions whilst earning a weekly wage.
In this role you will assist the front of house team to;
- Deliver the company standards and fantastic customer service
- Maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the unit to the required standard
- Greeting and seating customers
- Taking food and drinks orders
- Making drinks including using the coffee machine
- Cleaning tables and the restaurant in general
- Re-stocking various condiments and occasionally helping with food preparation
A full time position may be offered at the end of the 12 months apprenticeship, potential opportunities for future supervisory/management apprenticeship on completion.
Benefits will include free light snack lunches provided whilst on shift, and 50% discount whilst off shift, weekly paid role and a share of tips.
- Friendly and approachable
- Confident dealing with people
- Good listening skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
This role will see you interacting with the public all day long and it is vital that you are able to communicate with, and help a variety of different people.
You will be given all the training needed to be successful in your role therefore previous experience is not essential.
The successful candidate should be:
- High attention to detail
- Desire to progress and achieve new skills
- Have an interest in food
With bags of enthusiasm this could be the perfect opportunity for you to join a great team.
There are no industry specific qualifications required prior to the apprenticeship but maths & English will be assessed on enrolment.
- You will be assigned a workplace mentor and a dedicated personal tutor who together will assist you in actively completing your Level 2 hospitality team member apprenticeship qualification
- You will be taught new skills and knowledge to support with your coursework and assignments while increasing your overall job competency
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.