Front of House Apprentice
REBEL RESTAURANTS LIMITED
HIT TRAINING LTD
Working the Front of House role will include;
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Showing them to their table
- Taking food and drink orders once trained
- Serving food & drink to the table
- Answering the telephone and making reservations
- Helping to tidy, clean and clear at the end of the shift
Tuesday – Sunday - with a day off in between, shifts will a mixture of lunch & Dinner shifts including weekends.
Lunch or dinner is included on each shift and you will earn a percentage of tips.
- Progress within the company with permanent position
- Communication skills
- Customer service skills
Friendly and welcoming manner, punctual and enthusiastic.
You will have a passion and enthusiasm in your work, and you will support the team, smart and presentable.
None required as full training will be provided - maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Functional skills maths and English if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.