Foster's Dental Practice Dental Receptionist Apprentice - LS830 - Intermediate (Level 2)
M Foster Dental Surgeon Ltd
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
We are a long-established family dental practice looking to welcome a new reception member to our team of caring professionals. The role can be challenging but also very rewarding with no two days the same. Full training will be given in all aspects of running a busy reception and the management of personal data.
Duties Will Include:
- Making appointments for patients both face to face and by telephone, using a computerised diary system
- Greeting patients at their appointment and ensuring their care during their visit
- Liaising with other members of staff to ensure the smooth running of the patient's visit and keep the practice from running behind schedule
- Dealing with general enquiries
- Keeping accurate records
- Taking payments and cashing up at the end of the day
Progression to next level or employment.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Accuracy in spelling and grammar
- Good communication and social interaction skills with both patients and staff of all manner and age
- Be conscientious about maintaining the accuracy and privacy of patient details, notes and personal data
- Have the ability to act on own initiative as well as a good team worker
- Be caring and empathetic
- Be well groomed and conduct self in a professional manner that reflects the high standards of the practice
Maths & English at GCSE at grade 4 (C) and above or equivalent.
The successful candidate will study:
- Level 2 - Customer Service Practitioner standard
- Functional Skills if required
This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.