Food & Beverage Apprentice
Saunton Sands Hotel
HIT TRAINING LTD
This is a great opportunity to gain a professional Level 2 Hospitality qualification within the Brend Group of prestigious hotels.
You will be working in their luxurious 4-star Cornwall hotel Carlyon Bay.
The duties will include:
- Serving food
- Setting up and clearing areas of table service
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Complaints and special needs
- Taking orders and payments
- Learning all aspects of bar service
- Wines and cellar work to include line cleaning, cellar operating procedures and deliveries.
There will also be the opportunity to participate in Hospitality workshops throughout the programme on topics that are directly related to the job role including: Wine matching, formal dining and customer service.
This role has a lot of development prospects including moving onto a Level 3 qualification. With eleven hotels in the same group there is potential to progress by either staying at the same hotel or moving to another.
- Great Customer Service skills
- Works well as part of a team
- A desire to progress within the hospitality industry.
- Previous hospitality or retail experience desirable.
- Ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
- Passion for good hospitality
- Excellent levels of self presentation
None needed; however, English and Maths will be assessed as part of the interview process.
- Hospitality Team Member level 2 qualification
- Maths and English Functional Skills level 1 or 2 if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.