Food and Beverage Assistant / Hospitality team member - Apprenticeship
De Vere Latimer Estate
HIT TRAINING LTD
De Vere Hotels are offering opportunities for keen apprentices to join them, learn the trade and gain a qualification. They are looking for passionate individuals who are looking for a start within the industry and are wanting to learn and progress.
Duties will include;
- Serving customers in a friendly and professional manner, you will ensure their food and drink arrives smoothly and efficiently.
- Responsible for ensuring the food and beverage facilities are always well presented, you will always be focussed on great customer experience.
Our hotels are some of the most vibrant, fun, challenging and exciting workplaces you can possibly find.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to colleague benefits such as our “Exclusively Yours!” scheme,
- Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
The opportunity to continue your training and qualifications with full-time employment.
- We are looking for someone who is naturally passionate about creating a great hospitality environment that delivers fantastic customer service
- You'll be engaging, outgoing and confident and find achieving great customer service highly motivating
- You'll need to be flexible: working in hotel operations naturally involves working shifts at weekends and evenings, and the nature of this programme will require you to work across a number of different departments
- You have to be passionate about hospitality to make a success of this programme
- You'll need to manage your time well, as you'll be working and studying as part of your development.
- So you’ll be committed, hardworking and absolutely dedicated to the programme
Hospitality team member level 2 standard
Devere and HIT Training have partnered to give the successful applicant the support and knowledge required to complete the apprenticeship.Through completing our Food and Beverage Assistant Apprenticeship you will gain a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship qualification, balancing work and learning whilst being absolutely dedicated to the apprenticeship programme.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.