What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking for individuals who will provide excellent and friendly customer service in a busy Leisure Centre setting. They will be able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure whilst providing a warm and welcoming service.
- Prepare food and beverages
- Interact with customers, taking their orders and serving them drinks and snacks. This includes operating the till and taking card payments.
- Restock and replenish the Cafe of drinks and snacks, rotating stock to reduce waste.
- To clean and maintain cleanliness within the Cafe area
- Preparing the Cafe for service
At Rushcliffe Arena - Lex Leisure you will be working towards a Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship - Food and Beverage Service L2 over the course of 15 months.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship - Food and Beverage Service L2 Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?Lex Leisure is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
Reality CheckThe current National Minimum Wage Flexibility for shift work
Skills RequiredTeam Working, Organisation Skills
Qualifications RequiredOther None required (Grade None required) Desired