PLEASE NOTE WAGE ADVERTISED IS FOR 16-17 YEAR OLDS. NATIONAL MINIMUM WAGE FOR AGE IS PAID
Training as hospitality team member working towards a level 2 qualification, you’ll be involved in all aspects of the front of house routine.
Initially you’ll work closely with our front of house manager to help build your confidence within a new environment and to ensure your safety.
Duties will include:
- Greeting customers
- Taking orders
- Waiting on tables
- Serving drinks
- Working in a safe manner at all times
- Keeping front of house areas up to the highest standards of cleanliness
As the right candidate develops and becomes competent in their role there are then opportunities for progression within the business.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Ability to listen & retain information
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Willingness to learn and follow instruction
- Excellent time keeping skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated & hardworking
- A desire to always do your best
There are no prior qualifications required for this role.
- Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Food and Beverage Apprenticeship Standard