Preparing and installing furniture onsite at the customer's commercial or domestic premises including
To secure permanent position within the company.
- Salary will be reviewed with progression
- Due to the nature of the job, the successful candidate will be required to travel to site at various locations within Leicestershire; therefore, a Full UK driving licence will be required
- As an apprentice you can apply for a NUS Apprentice extra card which can be used at hundreds of high street and online brands. https://www.apprenticeextra.co.uk/
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
Interest in carpentry & joinery.
GCSE grade C/4 or above in English and maths (or equivalent). (If you do not already meet these criteria, we will ask you to sit initial assessments to indicate which level you are currently working at).
Carpentry and Joinery Level 2.
- Block release to Stephenson Campus, Coalville
- Functional skills if necessary
- On-the-job training
- Off-the-job training