Duties will include:
- Responsible for putting our customers' needs first
- To comply with the Centre's Health and Safety procedures at all times.
- To deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner, delivering outstanding service
- To carry out cleaning duties as necessary.
- To prepare activity areas involving the setting up/dismantling of equipment.
- To assist the Duty Manager with any tasks involved in the operation of the Centre.
- Once FI qualified running a gym floor-based class each week.
- To help achieve PT, small group and programming targets
An apprenticeship working towards level 3 PT award, with level 2 also included. As a recreation assistant/ fitness instructor you will be assisting with all areas of the business, including memberships sales and all operational tasks.
As an apprentice with Loddon valley leisure centre & Chalfont courts, you will be studying towards a 12-18 months qualification that will be the PT level 3 Enhanced Apprenticeship.
- Advanced into a fitness/ personal trainer roll, working towards their own business
- Shifts can range from Monday- Sunday and 07:30 - 22:00
- Own transportation will be needed as there in not very good transport links
- Enjoy working within a small team
- Reliable and punctual
- Enthusiasm and the willingness to learn
What are we looking for in our apprentice?
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Ability to work well in a team
- Good communication skills are essential as you will be dealing with the public
- A genuine passion and interest in health, leisure and fitness
- None specified
- Personal Training Level 3 Apprenticeshiop Standard
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English