The apprentice will learn all aspects of the kitchen including:
- Kitchen skills
- Opening and closing a business
- You will be fully involved in the daily and deep cleaning and maintenance of the business alongside the general manager.
- You will be taught how to cut fish correctly (which is a skill!)
- How to order food and understand business needs and trends.
- Shifts are varied and include weekends and evenings so you must be available to work both of these.
- You will take your level 2 food hygiene certificate and Allergy Awareness too.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a very experienced chef and manager who understands the needs of the industry and wants to provide an opportunity for a young person to thrive.
Skills RequiredYou must have a passion for the food service industry and be motivated, clean and well presented, and have a desire to be the best!
Qualities RequiredFit and well, clean, well presented, a good listener, eager to learn, attention to detail, happy to work in a busy environment.
Level 2 Production Chef – Fish Fryer, maths & English Functional Skills Level 1