The apprentice will learn all aspects of the kitchen including:
- Kitchen skills
- Opening and closing a business
- You will be fully involved in the daily and deep cleaning and maintenance of the business alongside the general manager
- You will be taught how to cut fish correctly (which is a skill!)
- How to order food and understand business needs and trends
Shifts are varied and include weekends and evenings so you must be available to work both of these.
You will take your Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate and Allergy Awareness too.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a very experienced chef and manager who understands the needs of the industry and wants to provide an opportunity for a person to thrive.
You must have a passion for the food service industry and be motivated, clean and well presented, and have a desire to be the best!
Fit and well, clean, well presented, a good listener, eager to learn, attention to detail, happy to work in a busy environment.
- Level 2 Production Chef Standard – Fish Fryer
- Maths & English Functional Skills Level 1