What will the apprentice be doing?
The role is mostly office-based, but may involve visits to customer premises to carry maintenance or installation work.
- Respond to client requests within set response times
- Provide initial remote troubleshooting of problems with services
- Carry out essential housekeeping and admin tasks on client IT services
- Record notes of all work carried out on case management system
Provide occasional on-site troubleshooting or installation of IT systems and services
- Carry out daily checks on client monitoring systems
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The instructor leads a live online training session so you can learn at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home or office. A full training schedule is provided upon a confirmed start date, however training is typical 1 day per week.
You will be working towards Information communications technician Level 3 qualification.
TRAINING MODULES COVERED
- CompTIA A+ Core 1
- CompTIA A+ Core 2
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We are looking to offer full time employment upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship. We believe in developing our talent internally and have a clear and personalised progression route for each of our employees which is reviewed annually.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Logical, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired