A fantastic opportunity to join this telecommunications service provider and their diverse team. You will start on Service Desk but gain exposure to other areas by working alongside key roles such as Build Engineer, Hardware Support & Field Engineers.
- Resolve 1st line calls as appropriate and depending on experience,
- Manage incoming support requests via the support system, telephone and email and deal with such requests in a timely manner
- To provide consistent and prompt support and guidance to a high standard for all customers, keeping them informed of progress in the event of issues
A progression opportunity will be offered for the successful candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
Please note that the national minimum salary is based on age.
- 28 Days Holiday rising with each year of service
- Your Birthday off
- Christmas Closure (in addition to your annual leave)
- Pension Contributions
- Sponsorship for qualifications such as ITIL & PRINCE2
- Progression opportunity
- Strong Microsoft Windows and Office skills
- Good numerical and literacy skills and good levels of computer literacy
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Good analytical/problem solving skills
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels with good relationship building skills
- Self-motivated and keen to develop, with a willingness and desire to learn
- ITIL, A+, Network or equivalent
- Experience with IP & VoIP platforms
- Full driving licence would be beneficial
- GCSE maths & English 4/C or above or equivalent
Full training towards the Level 3 Information Communication Technician apprenticeship completing the following training modules:
- Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
- Networking Fundamentals
- Server Fundamentals
- Security Fundamentals
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship you will be required to attend one of PETA training centres for off-the- job training. The majority of training will be completed with your employer at your place of work.