What will the apprentice be doing?
- First line for customer contact both in person & over the phone
- Ensuring all telephone calls are answered in a timely fashion, taking clear, detailed messages
- Build strong, working relationships with all our clients
- Dealing with the daily post/deliveries
- Updating our CRM systems
- Processing required paperwork to FCA standards
- Contacting third party providers by telephone to obtain information
- Typing letters for clients & providers
- Assisting the client managers to ensure all set deadlines are met
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- College attendance will be required one day a month
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There will be an opportunity for permanent employment and career progression on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Reality CheckPlease note that this Partner Practice will conduct a Financial and Identity check on any candidates who are offered a role within the Practice. Full training on the relevant internal systems will be given.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Physical fitness
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential