What will the apprentice be doing?
You will receive training to enable you to carry out the following duties:
• Processing of E Sales Invoices
• Matching invoices to payments
• Matching delivery notes with purchase invoices
• Raising of Purchase Orders-checking purchase order requisitions.
• Storing documents
• Taking Telephone calls and delivering telephone messages.
• Raising new projects in Sage.
• Assisting the accounts.
• Helping in the organisation of open days with the testing tank facility
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator level 3 apprenticeship standard
English and Maths functional skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential permanent position for the right candidate
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Number skills, Team working, Independent worker, Good telephone manner, Ability to follow instruction, Practical, Multitask and prioritise, Honest/trustworthy, Self motivated, Enthusiastic
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired