Duties will include:
- Monitoring email correspondence for the Finance inbox
- Accounts payable (payments to suppliers), including contacting suppliers
- Managing drawdowns (payments to investees)
- Preparing sales invoices
- Managing bank reconciliations and trade creditors
- Maintaining records for the finance team and company credit card administration
- Supporting the finance team with prepayments and fixed assets administration
- Updating finance procedures to make sure they run smoothly
After your Accounting apprenticeship progress into a full-time role as Junior Finance Assistant, Assistant Accountant, Bookkeeping Assistant, Junior Tax Consultant or Audit Assistant. You can also complete the ACCA qualification into Chartered Accountancy.
- Problem solving
- Ability to work on your own initiative but also work well as part of a team
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- A willingness to contribute ideas on processes
- A passion for social impact
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and maths
- B or 5 at GCSE maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Assistant Accountant (AAT3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.