Finance Apprentice with Johnson & Johnson - Advanced (Level 3)
Johnson & Johnson Ltd
BPP PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION LIMITED
Whether it’s making a major investment in developing new products or providing global brands to our customers at affordable prices - finance is at the heart of our business. We partner with all of our different teams to help the business keep growing and make important decisions to meet the needs of our customers, making every penny count.
Joining us as a Finance Apprentice, you will work as part of a team which has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance colleagues in 22 countries across the Consumer EAME region.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Reporting – preparing and managing accurate accounts and performance data as well as analysing, interpreting and communicating your insights.
- Reconciliation activity – maintaining and ensuring the accuracy of the data submissions.
- Customer Support – building and maintaining effective working relationships with managers and key contacts.
- Budget Planning – helping management to prepare, process and reconcile the accounts.
- Process standardisation & improvement – reviewing and streamlining our processes to ensure they are as efficient as possible and evaluating potential business savings.
Following the successful completion of the Level 2/3 Apprenticeship programme and strong performance in the role, for those candidates who wish to continue with their studies via a further apprenticeship programme, the business would continue to support them with the Level 7 apprenticeship for a further three years to enable them to fully qualify as an accountant.
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).
BPP have a dedicated team who support students with disabilities, learning difficulties, health conditions and wellbeing. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or would like more information.
- Good attention to detail
- Highly numerate - a high level of confidence with numbers and mathematical problem solving
- Strong PC literacy skills - a good working knowledge of Excel/Word and Powerpoint
- A business-like attitude – punctual, conscientious and efficient
- Strong Team working attributes
- The ability to show initiative
- A strong customer-focused approach and a bias for action
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs grades 9-4 (A*-C), including maths & English at grade 5+ or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum of 3 A Levels at grade C+
Assistant accountant level 3 standard
As an Accountancy Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship at Level 3. Within the apprenticeship you will undertake two AAT Level 2 Bookkeeping modules and the full AAT Level 3 qualification.
The apprenticeship will be completed at a BPP centre or via the Online Classroom platform, in addition to at the workplace.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.