What will the apprentice be doing?
The purpose of the role will be to provide support to the billing team, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring of Billing Team Mailboxes and dealing with queries within a timely manner
- Posting soft costs – couriers and special delivery charges
- Assisting with soft costs uploads – land registration search fees / photocopying / catering recharges
- Raising prebills for Trademark matters, and circulating as zipped files to PARunning iFinance reports and exporting to excel in order to reconcile prebills back to report
- Processing Time and Disbursement transfers
- Processing phase and task time amendments, ensuring that these reconcile back to the matterProviding the standard report pack in relation to audit enquiries
- Financial housekeeping to include matter closures
- Provide cover for specific tasks of other team members during periods of absence
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Accounts or Finance Assistant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
Benefits and Rewards:
- Join a global, innovative and forward thinking firm
- Agile working; 25 days annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days; Up to 5 days' carers/parental leave per year
- Contributory pension of up to 5%
- Private healthcare
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary)
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to training and development to refresh or enhance your current skillset.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This will be discussed during interview stage.
Reality CheckOther: Damar is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students and expects all staff, employers and all other partners that we work with to share this commitment
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent 5 x GCSEs including Maths and English (Grade 9-4/A-C or above) Essential