A typical day
- Supporting the Finance team in the delivery of the month end reports.
- Raising sales invoices.
- Drafting and processing journals in the SUN Finance system.
- Providing support to other members of the Finance teams during busy periods.
- Preparing Segovia’s monthly balance sheet reconciliations, to include bank reconciliations.
- Contributing to the preparation of Crown Agents Banks quarterly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparing supporting schedules for profit and loss accounts.
- Helping the team investigate significant increases/decreases to prior months against budget/forecast.
- Collating information to support/substantiate balances (third party evidence e.g., copies of invoices, bank statements, etc.)
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
Draws upon the knowledge of others to improve own capability
⦁ Comfortably engages with colleagues at all levels and creates a positive team atmosphere
⦁ Communicates clearly both verbally and in writing
⦁ Listens to others and asks questions to gain understanding
⦁ Understands the needs of colleagues and aims to consistently deliver
⦁ Takes care and pride in own work
⦁ Meets timelines for deliverables while maintaining quality and accuracy of output
⦁ Has a can-do attitude
⦁ Actively seeks feedback on performance and responds positively to constructive feedback
- GCSE English & Maths 4-9 (C-A*) or equivalent
- Three A levels at grades A*- C (desirable but not essential)
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.