Duties will include:
- Data Entry
- Scanning Documents
- Collate, review and verify information for invoices
- Updating system to help track expenses and process expense reports
- Enter and upload invoice information to the accounts system
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies
- Assist with month end closure administration tasks
- Assist with reconciliation of accounts
The company will offer long term career opportunities on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Have you considered suitability of location / pay and hours before applying for this apprenticeship?
- Must be IT Literate
- Must be good with numbers
- Highly numerate
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must have good organisation skills
- Must have a real willingness to learn and development new skills within the workplace
- Must be trustworthy and reliable
- Must be hard working
- Must be a team player
Ideally the successful candidate will have achieved 5 x GCSE's or equivalent including maths and English C/4 or above.
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard.
Teaching and learning the skills, knowledge and behaviours within Business Administration