What will the apprentice be doing?
- The job role will include the following:
- Electronic and paper-based filing
- Answering telephone calls and noting messages
- Recording any office activity onto spreadsheets such as maintenance concerns, and tenant-reported issues.
- Area of work will be within the property management team
- Candidate will report back to the office manager on a day-to-day basis
- Any other ad hoc tasks
- General administrative duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration Level 3
English and Maths Functional Skills (If required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Career progression into a full-time role
Reality CheckThis is a desk-based role where you will mainly be on a computer throughout the day
Skills RequiredOrganisation skills, Communication skills, IT skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9-3) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-3) Essential