What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will be the face of Bidwells for tenants and need to develop strong relationships with them
- Arrange meetings/inspections etc
- Writing up inspection reports
- Arranging, managing and actioning Risk Assessments/Health & Safety reports
- Coding and approving of invoices using a property database
- Producing service charge budget packs to issue to the tenants
- Visits to properties to take meter readings, address property issues, take photographs and other facilities and service charge associated work
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
We will put you on a Level 3 Facilities Management Supervisor Apprenticeship which lasts 18-21 months. This apprenticeship focuses on developing the knowledge, skills and behaviours to be able to fulfil a supervisory role in facilities management, enabling you to deliver a range of services that meet customer requirements.
Your training will be customer service focused, with emphasis on problem solving, and will be online. Effectively, one day a week will be allowed for study.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
If a role is available in the team at the end of your apprenticeship, then you could join the team as a Facilities Manager or Assistant Property Manager.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent maths and english (Grade 5) Desired