Events Executive/Business Administration Apprenticeship.
- Manage the ICA event schedule using excel, Mavenlink, and Salesforce
- Maintain regular communication with other relevant departments (e.g. Marketing, R&D, Teaching faculty) on event format, speaker requirements, and marketing collateral
- Manage the speaker database in line with GDPR regulation
- Manage the ICA Event's shared inbox, answering emails and escalating where necessary
- Process event bookings using Salesforce and taking payments using Cybersource
- Work with our global partners and stakeholders to set up events
- Coordinate the administration for all events
- You will be required to travel domestically and internationally as necessary
Permanent opportunity available upon successful completion of the course with high-level of competency.
Can you commute to the location?
Can you manage the wage?
- You will have the ability to remain flexible with the ability to prioritise while juggling multiple projects in a tight, deadline-oriented environment
- Willingness to work as part of a small 'all-hands-on-deck' team
- Have exceptional attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within an event environment would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be familiar with general computer use including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. SharePoint and Salesforce knowledge would be an advantage
- Passionate self-starter
- Outstanding customer service
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Can-do attitude
GCSEs in maths and English or equivalent.
The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3.
On successful completion, you will receive:
- Level 3 in Business Administrator Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths (if required)