Event Merchandising Ltd - Accounts Apprentice
Event Merchandising Ltd
Harrow and Uxbridge College
- Processing Sales/Purchase Invoices
- Sales/Finance Royalty Reporting
- Support Manager with quarterly VAT Returns
- Customer/Supplier negotiation
- File Management and administrative tasks
- Xero Book-keeping
- Bank and Cash reconciliation
- Credit Control
- Manage Credit Receipts
- Making supplier payments
Join the Finance team and or Business Development Process through the Accounts qualification
28 days including bank holidays
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Well organised with previous administration experience in a commercial environment beneficial.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Competent time management skills
- Shows initiative and brings ideas to the table
- Great attention to detail
GCSE (or equivalent) ; maths Grade B (7-9), English Grade C, ICT qualification preferred
Assistant accountant level 3 standard
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week at either Uxbridge, Harrow or Hayes Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Standard and End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT (if required)
Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.