What will the apprentice be doing?
- To provide assistance in the office on general office admin duties
- Photocopying, filing, scanning of company documents
- Ordering of stationery and upkeep of the stationery and stock cupboard
- Managing and distributing all ingoing and outgoing post and couriers
- Maintaining the upkeep of board and meeting rooms, along with organising the diaries for both and refreshments during key meetings.
- Answering the door buzzer, greeting clients and assisting taking them to the appropriate meeting.
- First point of contact for all guests and visitor, including ensuring they are signed in, escorting them to the appropriate room and then signed out.
- Assisting in ensuring that the procedures of the office are adhered to in relation to our ISO accreditation’s.
- Assisting in key areas of the business to provide additional support as and when required.
- HR support with administration tasks and onboarding of new employees
- Internal travel and leisure organisation and booking
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3
- English and Maths Functional Skills (If Required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?• Potential offer of a permanent position. • There are often opportunities to move internally. • Ethos Company Benefits for you to enjoy! - Ethos understands the importance of work life balance, working hard as a team should be rewarded, and often it’s the small things that mean the most. These great benefits are all available to you as part of Team Ethos.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Logical, Initiative, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9-4) Essential