What will the apprentice be doing?
- Helping to maintain and develop the College buildings and grounds
- To be able to assist the team across all areas of the department
- Carry out cleaning and porterage duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- L2 Facilities Service Operative apprenticeship
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths & English (If not obtained already)
- Training will take place through monthly online workshops and remote contact with a tutor throughout the apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Site supervisor/management roles
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Organisation skills, Team working, Time Management, Positive Approach to tasks
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C or 4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4) Desired