The team are also part of the wider Global Research Marketing team, responsible for promoting & enhancing Research products, creating marketing campaigns, managing them from start to finish.
- Creating bespoke, on-brand email templates for teams to use to promote research to clients
- Gathering campaign analytics & report results
- Helping to identify opportunities to promote products & co-ordinate those campaigns from start to finish
- Assisting with the production of videos & podcasts
- Providing support with Media team training
- Production, coordination & layout of research reports & conference documents
- Team admin including maintaining various shared logs, folders & our Twiki site
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full-time Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing.
- Enthusiastic, can do attitude & commitment to deliver best in class service
- Reliable team-player with strong organisational skills & ability to multi-task
- Flexible & adaptable problem solver
- Creative & interested in original ways of presenting data & ideas
- Excellent communicator
- High attention to detail
- Ability to build & sustain enduring professional relationships with individuals across all levels and maintain confidentiality
- Can take ownership of tasks & see them through
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Learn & adhere to legal & compliance requirements
- GCSE English & maths 4-9 (C-A*) or equivalent
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Digital Marketing (DM3) apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.