Engineering Technician Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
Uniper Uk Limited
Uniper Engineering Academy
We’re looking for people who can come in and make their mark from the word go, so you should be motivated, enthusiastic and very keen to learn. To start with, you’ll be arranging and installing equipment as part of a team so it’s vital that you can work well with other people. As you grow in experience, we’ll give you your own projects to run, and increasing levels of responsibility.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Doing training & maintenance on Mechanical, Electrical or Control & Instrumentation parts
- Learning to be responsible and accountable for plant, equipment and systems
- Learn to be able to solve problems safely, logically, quickly & confidently over time
To get the most out of this programme, you’ll need to have already demonstrated your passion for mechanics and/or electricals – it could be that you’ve gained some work experience in a similarly technical environment, for example. If you have that background and you’re full of ambition, your future will be wide open.
- The intention is to train an Apprentice to develop within the Company. If you achieve everything we expect of you we could take you through to another two years advanced programme which should lead to an HNC and then, if you've the drive and relevant skills, you may even go further with Uniper and obtain a degree
- Candidates need to be in commutable distance from the Ratcliffe on Soar Technology Centre
- Basic maintenance skills
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Organisational skills
- Good time keeping
- Good team player
Applicant should have achieved the following:
- GCSE mathematics, English and Science Level 4/C or above (or equivalent)
- BTEC Diploma (Technical Certificate) Level 3
- NVQ Level 3 Diploma
- Various top-up courses delivered by the Uniper Engineering Academy
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.