What will the apprentice be doing?
- Help with customer enquiries, maximising sales opportunities by way of timely and effective response to written/verbal customer enquiries for both internal and external customers
- Input orders on to the production schedule
- Learn the products/order systems to participate in sales
- Ensure the mill certificates are sent to customers on request
- Ensure all commercial requirements are compliant with company directives
- Respond to telephone enquiries and written communication from customer in a timely professional manner
- Help co-ordinate the swift and effective resolution of customer complaints when they arise in conjunction with the QA representative. Help in posting advertisements via social media
- Liaise with supplies to ensure order requirements are met
- Ensure you show regard for your fellow colleagues
- Ensure all company procedures and policies are met
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are adhered to at all times
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- This qualification requires college attendance one day per month
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Following the successful completion of your apprenticeship, we will consider the most appropriate progression route based on your skills and abilities and plan for your further development within the team.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Physical fitness, Familiar with Social Media
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential