- Research and development
- Creating drawings, build manuals and fitting instructions
- Design work
- Note keeping
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Responding to emails
- Machining small components for sample products
Permanent long term employment.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Computer literate
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Some previous experience of CAD would be an advantage
- Must get on well with people and be able to work as a team, and also be able to use initiative
- Able to follow instructions
- Flexible and willing to learn
GCSE grade 4/C or above in English and maths, or equivalent.
- Engineering Technician level 3
- Functional Skills if required
Full training will be delivered within the workplace along with day release to be carried out at Oldham Training Centre.
Functional Skills in English and maths will form part of the Apprenticeship if the required level of GCSE has not yet been achieved.