We have an excellent opportunity to join our established and professional organisation.
- To undertake engineering tasks allocated by departmental Supervisor, which are deemed by them to be within your capabilities
- To attend West Suffolk College to undertake the Apprenticeship qualifications mandated within the standard
The apprentice will be doing the following:
- CNC Milling
- CNC Turning
- Using CAD/CAM software
- Making Jigs and fixtures
- Reading and understanding technical drawings
- Ensure all company standards are promoted and maintained
- Ensure safe working practices at all times
- Ensure commitment and application of the company Quality, Environmental and HS Policies
- Help identify any areas for improvement and implement
- Maintain areas and equipment in accordance with the Kaizen 5S workplace organisation standard
- Carry out any other duties which may from time to time be reasonably requested to assist in the day to day running of the company
There is potential for a full-time, permanent role as a skilled engineer.
You will be learning from skilled engineers. Work can be repetitive. Attention to detail essential so you must be focused.
- Manual dexterity
- Able to follow instructions precisely
- Team Player
GCSE Grade A*-C+ or 9-5 in Maths and English is essential.
Level 3 Engineering Technician Apprenticeship.