What will the apprentice be doing?
- To deliver consistently high levels of customer service when communicating with participants, Employers, and our supply chain partners.
- To provide an exemplary first impression in this client facing role
Manage Employer relationships to a high standard, Data capture accurately and manage the database.
- Provide feedback to our supply chain partners in a timely manner.
- Day-to-day email and phone contact with participants, employers, and supply chain partners
- Resolving issues
- Contributing to team responsibilities including writing job specifications, screening participants, supporting on events, training courses, and completing tracker forms
- Undertake such additional duties as may be reasonably required, commensurate with the level of responsibility within the area.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As part of the apprenticeship scheme, we’ll provide you with L3 Business Administration and L2 Functional English and Maths training (all delivered by our Apprenticeship team at Serco). You’ll also have access to a treasure trove of development opportunities and enjoy the full training, support and encouragement of our super-friendly team. You will develop the skills you need for the job by working alongside your colleagues and getting experience.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Serco has a strong commitment to apprentices and training. As a successful Serco apprentice, you will be provided with unparalleled support throughout the duration of your programme and beyond with endless opportunities for career progression within the business.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9-4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Math (Grade 9-4) Essential