They’re on the hunt for the best upcoming talent in hospitality. Their very own, brand new Emerging Leader Programme is designed to train, stretch and develop their managers of the future.
De Vere Hotels are offering opportunities for keen apprentices to join them, learn the trade and gain a qualification.
They are looking for passionate individuals who are looking for a start within the industry and are wanting to learn and progress. Our hotels are some of the most vibrant, fun, challenging and exciting workplaces you can possibly find.
The Emerging Leader Programme is an accelerated learning and development programme that offers real opportunities for you to carve out a rewarding and successful career in hospitality. It’s an in-depth programme, running for 24 months, with lots of training and development, including a 5-month training induction to the programme, ensuring you get off on the right foot. Over the course of 24 months, you’ll work across each of our operational hotel departments including reception, restaurant, bars, conference and housekeeping. This ensures you gain valuable skills, experience and exposure.
Duties - 6-week rotation around each department including:
- Room Attendant
- Food & Beverage Assistant
- Receptionist until full training is complete
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to colleague benefits such as our - Exclusively Yours! scheme, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
We want you to be on track to become a future leader, so by the conclusion of he programme, you will have achieved a Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship and completed our 'Inspire to Manage' internal training modules.
You'll get lots of support along the way, plus lots of opportunities to get involved in some really exciting events and initiatives. You'll emerge from the programme with the skills, experience and development you need to be a best in class hotel operator, ready to take your first supervisory or management position.
- You have to be passionate about hospitality to make a success of this programme
- You'll need to manage your time well, as you'll be working and studying as part of your development
- So you’ll be committed, hardworking and absolutely dedicated to the programme
- You'll need to be flexible: working in hotel operations naturally involves working shifts at weekends and evenings
- And the nature of this programme will require you to work across a number of different departments
- Level 3 Hospitality supervisor apprenticeship standard
Team leader / supervisor level 3 standard Devere and HIT Training have partnered to give the successful applicant the support and knowledge required to complete the apprenticeship.
The Minimum duration for this apprenticeship is 24 months, working towards and pass Level 2 Functional skills maths and English if required.
Each apprentice will be assigned with a designated trainer by HIT who will visit them at their place of work throughout the apprenticeship.