Elite Security Systems Apprentice Administrator REF: LS855 - Intermediate (Level 2)
Elite Security Systems Ltd
Meadowhall Training Limited
Do you already hold the same qualification at this level or above? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Are you currently working in the same industry sector/ job role as this apprenticeship? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application .
Do you hold GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Can you commit to a full-time apprenticeship for the next 12-18 months? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Company: Elite Security Systems
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly
Duties will include:
- Answering the phones politely and efficiently
- Acting as the first point of contact for the business
- General business administration
- Data entry
- Responding to emails and chasing documents
- Checking and chasing invoices
- Working on excel spreadsheets
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Possible progression to a permanent role for the right candidate.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office packages such as Excel and Word
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task efficiently
- A willingness to learn
- Upbeat and positive attitude to work
- Good attention to detail
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.