Formula One is known as the pinnacle of motorsport and for many passionate fans working within the industry will forever be a dream, but for the individuals that have the determination and mind set this dream has become a reality.
For most fans F1 exists between lights out and the chequered flag on a Sunday but this is just the end result of a titanic operation. From the race team technicians and mechanics working to build the fastest cars in the world and the pit crew searching for the ultimate world record pit stop, to the inspiration of the race engineers and designers and the superhuman efforts of a team of engineering technicians, fabricators and machinists, Formula One is the definition of a team sport.
Red Bull Racing are constantly searching and striving to employ the best performing individuals in the world who have the same targets of winning both the Drivers and Constructors World Championships.
The work is demanding, and the pace of development is so fast your feet will barely touch the ground, but job satisfaction really doesn't get any better than the winning feeling of making a real contribution to a grand prix-winning car.
You will be required to commit to learning the skills and knowledge required to operate within the different disciplines of our Electronics Department.
Key responsibilities will include:
- You will be required to commit to learning the skills and knowledge required to operate within the different disciplines of our Electronics Department
- You will learn to develop and maintain our on-car wiring systems and garage based Electrical equipment
- You will be trained in the production of high quality Electrical and Electronic components, looms and assemblies using our specialised connectors, wiring and components
- You will be trained in the Testing and Inspection of our sensors, looms, and electronics assemblies
You will gain first-class experience, learning from industry experts that will set you up for your future career.
Please ensure you are able to travel to Milton Keynes for the role and college.
You will receive a competitive salary from day one and they provide an environment for individuals to strive in their career and become a key member of the Electronics team.
Date for your diary - Assessment Centre will be held 16th June 2021.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication skills
- Good practical skills
- Attention to detail
- Manual dexterity
- The ability to work towards a common goal is essential within Red Bull Racing
- Able to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability to solve problems
Demonstrate a high level of self-motivation, commitment and show a keen interest in Electronics and Motorsport through your prior studies, projects, and hobbies.
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths, English, and a science
Level 3 Engineering Fitter apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
1 day a week training at Milton Keynes College.